Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A lot of people!


That is right. Many of people are living in the world. I thought about this, but I had never imagined that a web city is concerned about the exactly number of persons are in the planet. What is more, it has details about how many people and dead. That is amazing. I am a kind of person interesting in freak details, and talk about them in a conversation, in order to seem a cool person.

Apart from this, it is a difficult issue to think or ask ourselves, what would happen with the future generations? They will be able to manage the megalopolis that they are going to form? Nowadays, here in Chile, if you go to the drugstore always I full of people. If you take the bus is full, if you to the cinema the queue to buy the ticket is full too. Whenever you go is overcrowded! That situation is stressful. I sometimes am annoying about this situation. Why parents didn’t have birth control?

On the other hand, people die. That is too sad. However, if we don`t die, we would be into a disaster! Thousand, millions and trillions of people! In a history class I remember that my teacher said: “think in a positive aspect of a war” All the class didn’t have a positive argument in favor a war. We just thought that war means blood, tragedy and dead. And if there is not dead, and many mother keeping having children? Can you imagine the famine, as a result of shortage of food?

1 comment:

  1. Good post Vero. I must say I find it funny you say "in order to seem cool" Personally,I think you seem cool enough without the freak comments.

    There is a novel by José Saramágo that is about a world where people never die, and all the problems that this causes to society. Really good. I don't remember the name, though.

    ReplyDelete