Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Edward Scissorhands


Tim Burton is the director of this cute history about a phenomenon man, called Edward, who has scissors instead of hands. He lived in an abandon dark castle very being alone. One day a woman who sells make up, decided to arrive at her home and share with her family. That was a big surprise for them. Edward didn’t have idea how to behave in a sweet home, as a result of his past life as a hermit. However, with the pass of the time, Edward, her new family and even the neighbors used to his weird characteristics, such as his pale, shyness, quiet and obviously her scissors. He has troubles with simply daily life things, for example eating, as a result of his scissors. Another disadvantage of having scissors is the fact that, he hurt people when he just wanted to make caress or express love. Although her terrible aspect he was a man with feelings, really tender. Edwards always wanted to help another people. For this reason, he made the most of his qualities and cut friends and family’s hair, made funny figures at the garden and ice sculpture with the snow. The film was set in state of Florida in United States; it was play the lead for Johnny Deep and Winona Ryder

I saw it at first time when I was 15 years old, in a VHS cassette in a summer. I like it due to the fact the main fact in this movie is the prejudice. How a character seems like a monster it is a good person with good intentions. Many times, we think how a person is, just looking how he or she dress and that is too awful. We have feelings and many ideas to share. Human beings are not product to sells!

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie but from tim burton i rather the big fish

    regard ^^

    hey I have another blog ! (velvettedoll.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute movie!!
    I love the storyline
    I love Jhonny Deep
    I love Tim burton's movies
    I love the movie jajaja!

    Great, vero!!

    See you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it....
    actually you told that edward scissorhand was your favorite movie....
    I like it too, there are many tim burton's movie that I really love it....
    Obviously you like miss Ryder too jijijij

    regards
    bye vero

    ReplyDelete