Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A matter of mistakes.

Well I really have fun writing in Blog. It consider was a good experience. I am not really sure if I can improve my English. I learn a little bit of vocabulary, but just once we have the possibility to get a feedback by teacher to know our mistakes in grammar, spelling, use of preposition, etc. This is the reason, I normally don’t write at home, because I know that people who can help are really busy.

On the other hand, the topics concerning to the blog were interesting. I feel free to develop ideas that are attractive to conclude a good essay. I think that I improve my English in terms of using of text organization. Sometimes, we are not aware of the fact we need an introduction body and conclusion to present an issue.

In my opinion, Blog could be an excellent tool in class if it is known how to use it. The key is to have a feedback. I think the main idea to write is learn from our mistakes. I would like to continue writing in the future. However, it doesn’t have sense if anybody can correct my errors.


My weaknesses this semester focus on these same mistakes that I have been speaking English is more than writing and reading. A good way to improve English could be watching movies. I didn’t believe in films as a real possibility to learn language. Recently, I have been watching them and I learnt pronunciation, new vocabulary, a little bit of grammar. My strengths I think it is about verb tense. The last semester I had many problems with them. I could not understand why English people use several tenses if we talk in simple present the idea is the same. Fortunately, it appears in my life a new magic concept: accuracy which t is connecting with precision and exactness. This notion helps me to understand grammar and other complicated things that I thought that I will never can appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Think the same about the topics we developed in class, and I consider blog a great tool too!

    It's cool to know u have been able to deal with your weaknesses and point out your strenghts.

    love .....flopy

    ReplyDelete