Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Hey classmates and dead teacher XD

HOW are you today?

I am really tired, but it doesn`t matter. I think it is an excellent idea to create a blog to improve our English. We don´t have actually many opportunities to learn. We, such as every young student, stay hours and hours online and litte people use Internet like a real important tool.

Well...I would learn to use this gadget. It is not easy at all but intersenting and funny.

Have a nice week and see us in class.

Regards to everyone.

A HUGE HUG!

Verónica

3 comments:

  1. really nice post , but I dont want to change the color of my blog XD

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is mine!
    check it!

    Regards vero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://myordiinaryworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete